Ivy Lane at Ardrossan Farm
A distinguished streetscape greets all who enter Ivy Lane at Ardrossan. Carefully planned to integrate the community with the pastoral setting, the cul-de-sac features brick-paved sidewalks, cobblestone curbs, vintage street lights, street trees and landscaping that enhance the homes and scenic views of approximately 112 acres of rolling countryside.
Take a virtual tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1CmhpJf1ls&feature=youtu.be and visit the Pohlig Custom Homes website at www.PohligHomes.com.
Athertyn Grand Finale Pre-Construction Opportunity
Award-winning Athertyn, on Philadelphia’s Main Line, is a 55 or better, active adult community by respected builder, Pohlig Custom Homes. Homeowners enjoy a luxury lifestyle with resort-style amenities and easy, maintenance-free living.
At Athertyn, you’ll have the convenience of Main Line living in a park setting. Haverford Reserve has more than five miles of hiking trails, the township’s Community Recreation Environmental Center, a pavillion, playing fields, a dog park and the all-accessible Freedom Playground. Learn more at https://www.haverfordtownship.org/department/division.php?structureid=100 .
Athertyn has a community garden, tennis and pickle ball courts. The most popular amenity is the clubhouse, the heart of the community where neighbors gather to socialize, exercise and relax.
What can you do at the clubhouse?
- Attend an Enrichment series presentation or special event.
- Swim or soak in the Heated Swimming Pool and Spa
- Work out in Fitness Center with space to store your gear in the Lockers and Showers to freshen up afterwards
- Practice your swing on the Hi-def Golf Simulator
- Enjoy quiet time in the Library/Conference Room
- Challenge your friends to a game in the Card Room
- Relax in the Fireside Sitting Room
- Chat in the Club Room with Pour Bar and Billiards
- Plan a meal for a group in the Catering Kitchen
- Reserve the Great Room for Parties and Events
Visit Athertyn at https://www.athertyn.com
Don Pearse Photography, LLC
Custom Modern Farmhouse in Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia
This luxurious quick move-in new construction home at 6 W. Sunset Avenue in Philadelphia was crafted by premier local builders, Baker Street Partners. The home sits on just under .50 acre lot and spans over 5000 square feet. This elegant home is designed for today's style of living while the architectural details reflect the stately homes of Chestnut Hill. Spacious rooms, elegant finishes, superb features and an open floor plan make this the perfect home for both everyday living and entertaining.
- Open spaces, coffered ceilings, detailed mill work, random 7" width hardwood floors and thoughtful moldings
- Gracious 2 story reception hall with soaring ceilings and a grand sweeping butterfly staircase
- Entertain in grand style in the large sunlit living room with magnificent coffered ceilings and wainscoting wall trim
- The family/den area features a gorgeous back wall of french transomed doors, captivating brick styled indoor/outdoor gas fireplace with built-in shelving and beautiful 9 paneled molding above the reclaimed wood mantle
- Pennsylvania blue slate farm styled covered patio and private outdoor space
- Large bright formal dining room is stunning with spectacular lighting and contemporary styled french doors that lead into the kitchen.
- Tremendous top of the line kitchen includes all superior professional Thermador® Masterpiece Collection with a home connection experience that allows you to control your appliances from a smart device! Premium finishes, a true gourmet kitchen! Beautiful suede finished calacatta style Silestone® quartz counter tops. Top of the line furniture style cabinets with all details carefully selected and quality crafted such as aged brass hardware. Custom leather seating banquette with an amazing hand crafted English walnut table.
- Mudroom off of the kitchen and garage that you will love! Brick herringbone patterned flooring with a perfect sized niche covered in ship lap to drop off coats and shoes.
- Beautiful powder room with old styled marble basin sink.
- Your own sunlit back office space to run the house sits in the most convenient spot with entrance to the covered patio.
- Back stairs to the 2nd floor are adjacent to the kitchen.
- 2nd floor offers a fantastic reading nook with custom cabinetry at the top of the landing .
- Master bedroom is a private oasis with vaulted ceilings, large spacious closet, en suite bath with a free standing tub, Restoration Hardware St James collection double vanity with calacatta gold suede finish countertop, heated floor with exquisite basket weave imported stone flooring, oversized double shower with seamless shower doors and private water closet.
- 3 more bedrooms are located on this floor. 2 bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom with amazing sunlight, beautiful tumbled subway tile, double vanity and private water closet.
- Stunning hall bath with a standing shower covered in Carrera marble herringbone design and Carrera designer floor with seamless shower door.
- Buyers can customize the 3rd floor with a 5th bedroom or dedicated office space with full bath and plenty of storage space.
- Lower level has full bath and open space ideal for media room or gym.
- TEN YEAR TAX ABATEMENT
- Offered at $2.4 million
New Phase Open at Chapel Hill
Enjoy the beautifully appointment homes, including plans with a first floor master suite and the option of adding an elevator to select plans, the natural setting and the ideal location of Chapel Hill. There's so much to do in Paoli and nearby Malvern. The train to Philadelphia and beyond is as close as the Paoli Transportation Center now undergoing a complete transformation.
The Chapel Hill Homeowners Association maintains the landscaping, shrubbery, lawn cutting, gutters and downspouts and snow plowing of roads, driveways and walks.
Visit the builders website at www.ChapelHillatPaoli.com
Don Pearse Photography, LLC